Wellness resident and yoga-teachers Karen shares her thoughts around her life and spiritual journey.
Artists, creatives, all of you with a story to share. We would love to publish your thoughts.
A stay at Zunya gives you unlimited access to all activities and wellness sessions available - as well as breakfast - so you can focus on reconnecting with yourself, others, and nature. With an emphasis on collective connection, creativity, adventure, and personal growth, the Casitas will suit those who are looking to learn more about Zunya or get an introduction to its offerings. Our programming has ongoing fixed activities but we also co-host spontaneous activities that our guests wish to share during their stay. We are a place of co-creation and invite our members to join the dance.
• Access to our daily programs. This means you’ll enjoy art classes, yoga sessions, games, pop-up activities, and adventures every Monday through Sunday
• Daily vegan breakfast buffet
• Access to the Zunya kayak and paddling boards
• Meditation practices upon demand
• Participation in our orchard and permaculture initiatives
• Beach and rivers clean ups
• High-speed internet
• Lunch at The Cocina
• Any specific photoshoots or media content that you request with our in house photographer
• Mind and body therapies
• Private yoga classes
• Surf sessions
• Horseback riding
• Jungle walks
• Swimming with the whales (seasonal)
• Thermal ocean baths (seasonal)
• Necessary transport arrangements, or any rentals you might be interested in such as bicycle, car, ATVs, motorbike, or taxi
Moments of quiet plenitude
In order to respect the silence and rest of all those around you, please keep in mind that 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM is considered quiet time at Zunya.
To nourish the body and mind
We believe in a vegan way of life. Alongside our restaurant, Nula, we have designed a nourishing plant-based menu made from fresh, locally-farmed ingredients. However, if you’d prefer to prepare your own meals, the communal kitchen is available for use. We do ask that you abstain from cooking any type of animal protein.
From the land, for the land
In the hopes to move towards the unique consumption of degradable products, we do not allow industrial cigarettes on the land. Please use only rolling tobacco if you wish to smoke, and be mindful of what you discard.
Using just the necessary
To regulate our daily consumption of energy, there is no AC available inside our Casitas. All of the rooms have a built-in fan above each bed to help keep guests cool and comfortable during night-time.
Reset. Refresh. Rejuvenate.
Studies have shown that cold water improves circulation, relieves depression, keeps skin and hair healthy, and strengthens your immune system. With this in mind, the showers at our Casitas offer only cold water in order to provide our guests with all the benefits that cold water therapy represents.