An "Everyday Stay" at Zūnya gives you unlimited access to all activities and wellness sessions of the Signature Program so you can focus on reconnecting with yourself, others, and nature. With an emphasis on collective connection, creativity, adventure, and personal growth. We are a place of co-creation and invite our members to join the dance.
• Access to our daily programs. This means you’ll enjoy art classes, yoga sessions, games, pop-up activities, adventures, gatherings, celebrations, circles and more...
• Daily plant-based breakfast à la carte
• Access to the Zūnya kayak and paddling boards
• Beach and rivers cleanups
• Lunch and dinner at Nula Plant Based Kitchen
• Any specific photoshoots or media content that you request with our in house photographer
• Mind and body therapies
• Private yoga classes
• Surf sessions
• Horseback riding
• Jungle walks
• Whales watching tour (seasonal)
• Thermal ocean baths (seasonal)
• Necessary transport arrangements, or any rentals you might be interested in such as bicycle, car, ATVs, motorbike, or taxi
In order to respect the silence and rest of all those around you, please keep in mind that 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM is considered quiet time at Zunya.
To regulate our daily consumption of energy, there is no AC available inside our Casitas. All of the rooms have a built-in fan above each bed to help keep guests cool and comfortable during night-time.
Studies have shown that cold water improves circulation relieves depression, keeps skin and hair healthy, and strengthens your immune system. With this in mind, the showers at our Casitas offer only cold water in order to provide our guests with all the benefits that cold water therapy represents.