Benefit from a 15% discount for stays longer than 8 nights
Benefit from a 25% discount for stays longer than 21 nights
A stay at Zunya provides you with unlimited access to all activities, wellness sessions, and breakfast, so you can focus on reconnecting with yourself, others, and nature. Our below themes are inspired by the seasons, the planets, and the cycles, resulting in varied workshops, classes, and events through which we explore distinct ways of coming together.
We ask for a minimum 4-night stay so that our guests can truly experience and embrace the best of Zunya.
There are more details about everything that makes up a stay with us on our "What's included" page.
In the process of recentering our mind, spirit, and body, challenges will arise. Distractions will come to intersect our path, fear will want to rule, and we might hesitate on where to go - but we must trust the fact that we’re traversing a process that will continue its work until we decide we have walked enough. This is what will move us forward. We must trust our hearts, our bodies, and our knowledge. We must trust our community and our land, and trust that we will know exactly what to do while we’re held by our surroundings.
Mother Earth teaches us by example to be patient, to trust the cycles of death and rebirth, to rest, to slow down, to prepare. Going inwards, as we face months of rain, we embrace the smells, the sounds, the sights, and everything that a new cycle brings along with it. Hibernating together, we enjoy each other’s company as we watch the rain fall and the storms approach.
A full cycle has occurred and we have deepened our knowledge of the land. We come out - cleansed and reinvigorated - to celebrate. We sing, we dance, we gather, and we enjoy the fruitful time Mother Earth has taken to put everything back in its place. We emerge, slowly, as the rain trickles and subsides, to continue nurturing our relationship with the land.
• Check-in time: 2pm - 7pm. After 7pm our security guard would be welcoming you to your room and we would do the check-in the following morning.
• Check-out time: 11am
• Children and beds:
- We currently do not have extra bed capacity.
- We do not charge per child, but per room.
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults.
- We are currently not able to accommodate children below 3 years old.
- We are pet friendly.
- We would just ask you to bring all your furry friend materials with you.
- We do not provide dog bowls or food.
• Payment method for charges on site:
- We accept all credit card payments as well as cash (USD dollars and colones).
- We do not accept paypal payments.
- We do not change money so please change in the airport. There is a money exchange center nearby but its trade is higher than in airport.
Full changes, cancellations and full refunds are permitted at no cost up to 15 days prior to the check-in date.
For cancellations made 15 to 2 days prior to the check-in date we will provide a 50% refund.
For cancellations made 2 days prior to the check-in date or in case of a no-show the full price of the reservation is being charged.
Cancellations due to flight restrictions or borders of the origin country closing, the full amount of the reservation will be transformed into credit that you can use for the entire year to book another stay at Zunya. Guests will need to provide proof of cancellation.
If Costa Rica borders close during requested stay, a full refund will be provided.
Please note that changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation please email us at [email protected].
Please enter your billing details.
Complete room assignment to continue.