Join us in this collaborative journey as we discover new ways to better appreciate the amazing perfection that unfolds all around us.
The program works through application only. Candidates are selected based on the quality of their creative production and their interest in generating activities or projects that unleash social benefit and development.
*There is already a yoga program on site. Therefore, we are not accepting yoga residency applications at the moment.
• Literature: Writing
• Performing Arts: Music, Dance, Performance, Theater, Puppetry, etc
• Visual Arts: Drawing, Mixed-Media, Photography, Film/Video, etc
• Humanities and Social Sciences: Anthropology, Philosophy, Sociology, etc
• Natural Sciences: Ecology, Hydrology, Biology, Geology, etc
• Wisdom Keepers: Ceremonies, Rituals, Ancient knowledge
• Environment: Regeneration, Sustainability, Climate education
• Culinary Arts: Veganism, Nutrition, Physiology, Practices, History
Our residents will help us co-create projects filled with art and learning opportunities for our community. During your stay, we’ll be able to learn about your creative process and collaborate in the creation of activities that fuse your work with local materials and other aspects of collective knowledge.
Length of stay: To be defined according to project
Offer: Complimentary accommodation as well as daily breakfast and lunch. You’ll also receive access to all activities of the programming during your stay. This is valid for one person only.