The Warrior's Journey is a call to action for change, one that will allow you to embrace and understand - with more depth - the Anatomy of the Human Experience. It is a closer look at the bodies and the cycles that compose it, and how they ultimately relate and influence your life. Most importantly, it is composed of lessons that will lead you to become the co-creator of your own destiny.
This program will transform the perception you currently have of yourself and the world around you. It will take you down a path of self-discovery and collective exploration that, if completed, will help you develop the tools required to break free from the limitations that are holding you back. A path to discover your infinite potential by realizing where your limits are not.
This program is designed for you to become an active participant in the process of reconnecting with your essence: it is time to let go of the old and create space for the new.
You will prepare the soil to plant a seed - the seed of Love - within your being for a life driven by purpose.
Throughout the journey, you will experience many of the cycles of life, death, and rebirth. You will gather knowledge and, if you are willing and open, you will also receive the tools of wisdom so that you are never defenseless and powerless.
It will allow you to remain connected to yourself, others and nature.
The heart of the warrior is not formed by what has been done and what can be done; the heart of the warrior is formed by what must be done- Erwin Raphael
The Courage to start
To strengthen your willpower in order to develop the discipline and the persistence to reclaim your independence.
What to bring:
The Openness to receive.
The Humility to accept.
The Compassion to forgive.
The Honesty to flow.
The Gratitude to integrate.
To discover your inner freedom, as we collectively regenerate the way we live.
To harness your attention with intention. The intention to become the better version of yourself through every breath.
Connection with yourself / others / nature
In order to navigate through the anatomy of the Human Experience we will use the Moon Cycle of 29 nights. Each cycle begins and ends with the New Moon.
You will establish new neural connections, upgrade your heartware to receive the new soulware, and build new positive habits.
Every week is a new challenge for you to push through, celebrate, and evaluate your progress.
Monday to Friday from 5:00 am to 9:00 am:
- Self Actualization
- Body Arts - Physical / Yoga / Martial Arts / Surfing
- Community work - Food production / Gardening / Build up
Saturdays - free day to integrate and relax:
- Positive actions
Sundays from 7:00 am to 11:00 am:
- Integration / Intent
- Weekly Challenge - the Portal / Right of Passage / Adventure
Pre Arrival assessment / Interview
Day 1 - Intro
- The Universe / Energy / Creation
- Right of passage: The WaterFall
Week 1 - The Animal body (the body, the vessel, the vehicle) - Connect
- Become aware of the divine potential of the vessel that allows you to connect with this reality.
- What are the physical inputs that allow you to experience this human life?
- Right of Passage: Air - Breath Work
Week 2 - The Emotional body (physical/emotional self) - Purify, let go.
- Travel in time, revisit your past traumas, and the experiences that are holding you back.
- Bring your attention to the open wounds in order for them to heal through your perspective of the present moment.
- We let go of the old to create space for the new.
- Right of Passage: Water - Ice bath
Week 3 - The Mental body (how you perceive your worth and value ) - Observe & Listen
- Detach yourself from the mental chatter and become aware of the forces that comprise you.
- Past, present and future, they all co-exist in one single space, the NOW. It's all there is and forever will be.
- Right of Passage: Fire - Temazcal
Week 4 - The Authentic Self (the conscious observer) - Integrate & Transcend
- Practice, implement and adopt the use of the knowledge that you experienced.
- Integrate it into wisdom.
- Right of Passage: Earth - Re-Birth
* Each week can be experienced separately. However, you need to complete the first 3 weeks in order to unlock the right of passage to access the last week and work on your Authentic Self.
My name is Diego,
I have realized that the best teacher we can possibly dream of is life itself. It’s always presenting us with the conditions that we require to catalyze growth: we just have to become aware of them. I am no exception, I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to experience life to the fullest. I've embraced great challenges and I've learned to accept the painful moments.
You know what they say: "What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger."
So, here I am. still developing the willingness, the discipline, and the persistence to make the best out of this life and to use every challenge as an opportunity for growth.
I am a student learning from this beautiful human experience.
I'm convinced that the main cause of evil in this world is human unconsciousness, and that the war to end all wars is the one we fight within our own hearts. If we were to become conscious human beings, we could very well experience heaven on earth.
It is my life’s purpose to co-create the conditions for us “...to discover our inner freedom, as we collectively regenerate the way we live.”
The only thing that is required is the courage to start.
You will be immersed in a 33 hectares untouched jungle sanctuary. Zūnya is hidden away from prying eyes in the town of Malpais, a secluded spot on the southern tip of the Peninsula of Nicoya, the region is one of only five blue zones in the world. Malpais prides itself on its amazing surf and for its decadent mix of unspoiled beaches, private coves, waterfalls, and dense rainforests. The town of Malpais is the perfect hideaway, for those looking to discover an authentic Costa Rica.
Zūnya is a soon-to-be regenerative system, a 2.0 version of an ecovillage, using tools such as arts, science, technology, sustainability, and spirituality to enhance our way of living, as we reconnect with nature, ourselves and each other. You will join a collective of individuals from various backgrounds and origins in the process of co-creating a new way of life. Your visit is an invitation to join the family and embark on this journey.
This is the fight of your life. This is the fight for your life. This is the way of the warrior- Erwin Raphael