We want to welcome the year by opening up to new possibilities, exploring our creativity, and nourishing our ability to co-create from a place of Love. Immersed in the tropical forest you will find a space for expression, expansion, and manifestation.
LIFE IS A CARNIVAL is an invitation to celebrate Life and to better appreciate the amazing perfection that unfolds all around us.
We will connect with ourselves and others through live music, sunset celebrations, sunrise surf sessions, games, art installations, dance, body arts, rituals, holistic practices, and nature adventures hosted and co-created with our upcoming creative residents:
- Diego Ortiz, photographer from Mexico city | Dec 26 - Jan 3
- Sarah Nevada Grether, dancer & musician from USA | Dec 26 - Jan 2
- Captures, musician from Berlin | Dec 28 - Jan 7
- Huaira, musician from Ecuador | Dec 28 - Jan 7
- Miriam Adler, spiritual teacher from Mexico | Jan 2 -16
- Charles Michel, food creator from Colombia | Jan 4 - 20
- Anna Gadalean, photographer from Spain | Jan 25 - Feb 4
To be present.
To step out of your comfort zone and give yourself the chance to experiment and experience Life in a new way
WHAT TO BRING
• The Willingness to participate
• The Openness to receive
• The Humility to accept
• The Compassion to forgive
• The Honesty to flow
• The Gratitude to integrate