Zunya, it’s not the nothingness nor the emptiness, but the presence of all possibilities, it’s not the beginning but the return from the end- Diego Dosal S.
Feel at home at Zunya, consider it your refuge. While you rest your mind and body, find ways to just be. Benefit from Zunya’s stillness and silence. Enjoy nature, music and meditating at your own pace. Learn and assimilate. Encounter, discover and engage in ways that you may not experience back home.
• Check-in time: 2PM
• Check-out time: 12PM
• Children and beds:
- We currently do not have extra bed capacity.
- We do not charge per child, but per room.
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults.
- We are currently not able to accommodate children below 3 years old.
- We are pet friendly.
- We would just ask you to bring all your furry friend materials with you.
- We do not provide dog bowls or food.
• Payment method for charges on site:
- We accept all credit card payments as well as cash (USD dollars and colones).
- We do not accept paypal payments.
- We do not change money so please change in the airport. There is a money exchange center nearby but its trade is higher than in airport.
• Cancellations: Full changes, cancellations and full refunds are permitted at no cost up to 7 days prior to the check in date. For cancellations made 7 days prior to the check in date we will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the price paid for the reservation.
Please note that changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation please email us at [email protected].
Complete room assignment to continue.