Zunya, it’s not the nothingness nor the emptiness, but the presence of all possibilities, it’s not the beginning but the return from the end- Diego Dosal S.
Zunya is all about the process. At the moment, this experience is shared at our humble Casitas. We prioritize simplicity to allow our inner spirit to flourish, and focus on what matters. Immerse yourself in a world of possibility. Join us alongside a team of passionate souls from around the world for a look at what we’re building. "A Glimpse into Zunya" gives you unlimited access to all activities and wellness sessions available - as well as meals - so you can focus on reconnecting with yourself, others, and nature.
There are more details about everything that makes up A Glimpse Into Zunya experience on our what’s included page.
• Check-in time: 2PM
• Check-out time: 12PM
• Children and beds:
- We currently do not have extra bed capacity.
- We do not charge per child, but per room.
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults.
- We are currently not able to accommodate children below 3 years old.
- We are pet friendly.
- We would just ask you to bring all your furry friend materials with you.
- We do not provide dog bowls or food.
• Payment method for charges on site:
- We accept all credit card payments as well as cash (USD dollars and colones).
- We do not accept paypal payments.
- We do not change money so please change in the airport. There is a money exchange center nearby but its trade is higher than in airport.
• Cancellations: Full changes, cancellations and full refunds are permitted at no cost up to 7 days prior to the check in date. For cancellations made 7 days prior to the check in date we will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the price paid for the reservation.
Please note that changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation please email us at [email protected].
Complete room assignment to continue.