Zunya, it’s not the nothingness nor the emptiness, but the presence of all possibilities, it’s not the beginning but the return from the end- Diego Dosal S.
A 4-day-minimum journey offering unlimited access to the Zunya experiences, workshops, celebrations as well as breakfast at our Nula Plant Based Kitchen.
There are more details about everything that makes up the Lighten Up Journey on our “What's Included” page.
• Check-in time: 2PM
• Check-out time: 12PM
• Children and beds:
- We currently do not have extra bed capacity.
- We do not charge per child, but per room.
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults.
- We are currently not able to accommodate children below 3 years old.
- We are pet friendly.
- We would just ask you to bring all your furry friend materials with you.
- We do not provide dog bowls or food.
• Payment method for charges on site:
- We accept all credit card payments as well as cash (USD dollars and colones).
- We do not accept paypal payments.
- We do not change money so please change in the airport. There is a money exchange center nearby but its trade is higher than in airport.
Full changes, cancellations and full refunds are permitted at no cost up to 15 days prior to the check-in date.
For cancellations made 15 days prior to the check-in date, due to flight cancellations or borders of the origin country closing, the full amount of the reservation will be transformed into credit that you can use for the entire year to book another stay at Zunya. Guests will need to provide proof of cancellation.
If Costa Rica borders close during requested stay, a full refund will be provided.
Please note that changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation please email us at [email protected].
Please enter your billing details.
Complete room assignment to continue.